Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's been a while...

I know I haven't posted in literally forever. During the summer I ended up working at Camp Bow Wow 6 days a week, and between that and working out and playing mom for the littles, I was too exhausted to blog.

But, I'm back! I'm all settled into my apartment...working on decorating. I just brought up a swing from my old house for our front porch. That has been today's project.

So since I haven't blogged in so long...there are a couple things I want to blog about! Here's my small list:
- My Little (and all the fun crafty stuff I made for her)
- My room! how I decorated my room and the other plans I have for it
- Other little crafts (like our key holders)
- The Swing
- Cooking!
...and of course just life.

I'm gonna start working on those now! Hopefully they'll be up soon, and I'll start making some tutorials on some of the things I've done. I'm also in the midst of making a dress....I started it in June, but it frustrated me, so I stopped work. Maybe I'll pick it up again soon.

I'm still working on the theme for my blog too. I had this really cool zipper idea for the menu bar, but it's not working out. I'm actually rather upset about it, so I'm going to try to force it to work. If it doesn't, I'll have to figure something else out. But in the meantime, it'll just stay white and simple.

Off to write those posts!

-Soo Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment