Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Elfiz

Sidenote: when my sister was little, she couldn't say "elves," so she called our elves the "elfiz."

I love having a little sibling that still believes in Santa. Since this is probably the last year I will get to put out the elves, I've decided I am going to have fun with them. There are lots of blogs out there that have creative Elf on the Shelf ideas, even some highly inappropriate and possibly scarring displays. I know it's a little late, but I'm going to make a post of my own with my fun Elves.

We have two, they were actually my mom's when she was little, and with the recent resurgence in popularity, they came out again. They're twin elves that have had fun doing acrobatics around our house in the past. This year, they're going to have even more fun...

Day 6: Wii Mario Kart
Shannon wrote letters to the elves and Santa again, but I didn't have time to respond because I had to get to work. Hopefully she won't be too upset that she didn't get a reply...

Day 5: Remote Control Car Ride

Shannon also wrote the elves and Santa letters...

 So, the elves wrote back:

Day 4: Zip Line Elves! 
Zip-lining from the Chandelier to the Christmas Tree!

Day 3: Reading Harry Potter in the book case

Day 2: Marshmellow Fight


Day 1: Peppermint Bark Stuffed Elves
(Notice the chocolate on their faces and the crumbs everywhere. Don't worry, I saved the peppermint bark. It is a prized possession.)

Dad had a bit of a conniption when he saw that all of the peppermint bark was gone. But fortunately on day 2, the elves returned the bark and apologizes for the disruption that they caused. 


-Soo Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment