Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time for Christmas Cookies

First day off from working at the Teddy Bear Tea (which is so much fun, but the way), so I'm preparing for our Christmas cookies! It is quite an extravaganza. So this is what I did....

I have a good cookie cook book, which I actually left in Baton Rouge, stupid me, but Katherine was nice enough to text pictures of my most used recipes to me. The other recipes I got off of Epicurious.com. Some of them I made last year, some are new. I decided on....
-- Holiday Sugar cookies
-- Spritz Cookies
-- Almond-Oat Lace Cookies
-- Christmas Wreaths
-- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
-- Bourbon Balls (we are using a little less four and adding some chocolate to them)
-- Grasshopper Squares
-- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (not making them hazelnut)
-- Coocoons (an old favorite of our family's)

First I printed out all of the possible cookies I was going to do and mom and I chose which ones.

Then I made a list of how much of each ingredient I would need, as well as other ingredients

Then I typed it all up and added the amounts, now I'm ready to check the pantry and go to the grocery store!


Happy Baking!!
- Soo Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment