Monday, June 13, 2011

I got a blog!

I finally made a blog! Yay! Thanks to my fantastic and ultra-adorable aunt who thought of the name. Too bad “so coco” was taken. But the extra O adds more emphasis, so all is well.

Thanks to stumbleupon (if you don’t have one, you should get one….it’s the procrastinator’s best friend), I have found a bunch of DIY, baking, sewing….you name it….blogs. I’ve been working on some stuff myself, getting ideas from here and there, thinking of my own things. So I figured I would make a blog about these things from a college student’s point of view! I know, it’s super 50′s-house-wife-esque…cooking, sewing, and the sort, but what’s the harm in that? I’m a mom and everyone that knows me knows it. So it’s all good. Hope this turns out well!

-Soo Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment